This November marks the 1 Year Blogiversary of World Moms Blog!
How best to celebrate?
The World Moms said, “Let’s have a link up!”
Bloggers, this upcoming Wednesday, Thursday and Friday link up with World Moms Blog and help us celebrate! Here’s how!
1) Write a post about something in your own culture and motherhood on your personal blog.
2) Grab our special “World Moms Blog Link Up!” button from here. And, post it on your site after your blog post.
3) Enter the link to your blog post on our site November 2-4th!
4) Be sure to a) comment on the link prior to your own link and b) comment on the link after your own link and spread the global World Moms Blogiversary love!
5) And, be sure to get your friends to come on over and “Like” your link! The blogger with the most “Likes” will be featured on our Facebook Page!
We know that our readers hail from even more places than the 15 countries that we write from, and among the countries that we do write from, so many different cultures abound — we look forward to reading and commenting on all of the wordly posts!
— Jennifer Burden, Founder and Editor of World Moms Blog
(Special thanks to Alison at Mama Wants This in Malaysia for suggesting that we “link up” for our first Blogiversary! )
Also, World Moms Blog current writers are welcomed and encouraged join the link up, but they are ineligible to win the contest. This one’s for our readers! 🙂
World Moms Blog “Link Up!” logo was designed by Erica Joyner Designs of Virginia, USA.
So excited to read all of the posts! Great idea Alison!
This will be fun.
I’m really excited about this, too!!! 🙂 What a great way to talk more about motherhood and culture!!
Will definitely promote this on my blog!
Thank you, Carol! 🙂 Woohoo!
Just updated this post — I had to fine tune the directions (ok, I messed them up the first time! lol!), and I added the part about the voting to make it even more exciting!
Great! I am sharing it too on my personal blog site 🙂
Thanks, Alchemist! 🙂
Great idea! I’m writing tonight and will link up tomorrow!
Awesome, can’t wait to read it! 🙂